1)- Put two/three drops of Dr.Ducks Ax Wax & String Lube on an applicator patch
2)- Using the wet patch, spread the drop as far as you can, starting with the back of the instrument
3)- Let it set two minutes
4)- Using the Dr.Ducks Polishing Cloth .. buff it out for full luster ... (if it feels a little "greasy"... you're not done buffing)
5)- Now start on another part of the instrument and repeat steps 2, 3 and 4.
6)- Now you know how to properly use Dr.Ducks Ax Wax &
String Lube... so in the same manner described above ... do the entire instrument
.. the headstock, finger board, front, sides, back, pick guard, pick-up
covers, tuning keys, all of it ... for a complete Dr.Ducks musical instrument
(For "Caked-On" sweat spots, lick your finger and remove ... For hard to clean spots... repeat the process, rubbing in a circular motion ... for really hard to clean spots ... try 50% rubbing alcohol and 50% water to clean it ...then re-apply Dr.Ducks Ax Wax & String Lube to polish and moisturize the instrument.. you should check with a professional about the type of finish on your instrument before trying the alcohol/water trick to make sure that it won't hurt the finish)
- Unsurpassed on fretboards - using Dr.Ducks Ax Wax & String Lube - treat the entire fretboard/fingerboard - clean around frets with a tooth brush and buff it out with an all cotton polishing cloth.
- When you first put on a fresh set of strings treat them with Dr.Ducks Ax Wax & String Lube to increase string life - we've been hearing that they will last almost as long as the treated strings - but retain the natural tonal qualities of untreated strings.
- When strings start to go dead - treat with Dr.Ducks Ax Wax & String Lube.
- When suffering string squeak everytime you move your fingers over the fretboard - treat your strings with Dr.Ducks Ax Wax & String Lube.
- How to treat your strings = on with an applicator patch ... then wipe off excess with the polishing cloth.
- Lube with a small cloth or Q-Tip all contact points for each string
(Dr.Ducks Ax Wax & String Lube also makes an excellent lube for tuning machine knobs and posts, as well as for bridge saddles and fine tuners on locking tremelo systems ... a drop in the right spots .. removing the excess can do wonders ...)